Blogs > Eating It Up Locally!

Who wants to cook? Let’s go out to eat. See where News-Herald staff members dined and where they go to unwind in our area. You might just find a new treasure in your own neighborhood.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

McDonald's frozen strawberry lemonade

I had a coupon for a free frozen strawberry lemonade from McDonald's, so I decided to try the new drink. It combines a few things that I like (frozen drinks, strawberry and lemonade), so I thought I would like it. But that wasn't exactly the case.

Click the play button below to watch me taste the frozen strawberry lemonade for the first time:


After filming this, I mixed up the drink a little more to see if I would end up liking it. I couldn't finish it. The lemonade is just too sour, and the strawberry just too sweet, and the two flavors do not combine very well at all.

Has anyone else tried this? Did you like it?


-- Cheryl Sadler | CSadler@News-Herald.com | @nhcheryl

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is this eating locally? She has a coupon that millions of other people have, for a "restaurant" that has thousands and thousands of locations. Are the dining options really that bad in Lake county?

May 25, 2011 at 10:35 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home