Blogs > Eating It Up Locally!

Who wants to cook? Let’s go out to eat. See where News-Herald staff members dined and where they go to unwind in our area. You might just find a new treasure in your own neighborhood.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Picking up a meal from Giant Eagle

Rainy, cool days like today put me in the mood for soup, and luckily Giant Eagle is doing all the work for me.

Through Wednesday, with your Giant Eagle Advantage Card, you can pick up a 24 oz. container of soup, a 10 oz. container of salad, an Old World French baguette and a 1.5 liter of Pepsi for just $6.49 -- the price of the soup alone.

This deal is a TOTAL steal, and very tasty. I've had the chili and chicken noodle soup, and today I'm trying out the chicken tortilla soup, which I have heard is delicious.

I'm not sure if the deal is good at all Giant Eagle locations, but it is on at the Mentor and Willoughby stores.


-- Cheryl Sadler | CSadler@News-Herald.com | @nhcheryl

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home