Blogs > Eating It Up Locally!

Who wants to cook? Let’s go out to eat. See where News-Herald staff members dined and where they go to unwind in our area. You might just find a new treasure in your own neighborhood.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Dining Out: Eastlake's Jalisco makes an impression among Mexican restaurants

A couple of weeks ago, as I was thinking about being out of town for Cinco de Mayo, it struck me that I hadn’t been to a Mexican restaurant IN TOWN in quite some time. I decided it was time to change that, and started looking for a new one to experience.

 That’s a task in and of itself because I feel like I’ve been to them all. Yet I stumbled upon a place that opened nearly four years ago, yet was one I’d never heard of. I noticed it only because of a mention on social media.

The place is Jalisco in Eastlake, housed in the building that, last I remembered, was the Chagrin Tavern on Lake Shore Boulevard. I still feel like I found it by accident, but let’s just say I’m glad I did.

Read more of Correspondent Mark Koestner's review: Dining Out: Eastlake's Jalisco makes an impression among Mexican restaurants.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home